QUALITY IMPROVEMENT AUDITS
Evaluating your setting is paramount in finding out your strengths as a team and as a setting as well as recognising the need to improve
In Early Years, as practitioners, you need to be reflective consistently to be able to achieve your targets and work towards your ultimate goal.
Our Quality Improvement Audit will give you all the tools and independent auditor feedback you need to really focus on making your setting the best it can possibly be!
Fill in the enquiry form at the bottom to find out more…
Quality Improvement Audits
- Deliver inspection throughout all the setting checking policies and procedures, staff paperwork, CPD
- Tracking children and observation practice
- Talk to staff regarding safeguarding
- Feedback with proposals on how to improve later in the day
- Written report within 3 days
- Courtesy call within a week (if needed)
- Quality Improvement Auditor to arrive between 8.30-9 am
Quality Improvement Audit Enquiry Form
Please contact us using the form below for a bespoke quotation, tailored specifically to your setting’s size and set up.